Duration (Without Power Supply): Night light mode 6-8 hours; mosquito/insect trap mode 2 hours
Night Light & Mosquito/Insect Trap or Indoor mosquito trap
– Do not use this indoor mosquito trap or mosquito killer if fan, battery or unit seems damaged in anyway.
– Do not place the device upside down or horizontally.
– For best results and to prolong the battery life, recharge the battery of this indoor mosquito trap at least once every two months.
– Do not use this mosquito trap indoor in direct sunlight, near flames or near very high temperatures.
– Do not turn on if water enters the device.
– Do not disassemble device.
– Keep out of reach of children or pets.
– Do not use device if it appears damaged in anyway.
– This mosquito killer Recommended usage for ages 8+.
– For troubleshooting visit https://www.ecotopos.com/ support.
– UV LEDs are safe, environmentally friendly mosquito killer, mosquito trap indoor energy efficient and long lasting. White LED light is used during Night Light Mode and muted machine works.
UV Violet Light (375nm)
– UV light has been proven to attract mosquitoes more effective than other lights.
– The muted machine works and hook design makes the light easy to carry especially for camping or traveling.
Before using this all in one indoor mosquito trap you must keep these points in mind.
– Do not disassemble or modify this mosquito killer or mosquito machine.
– Do not insert anything other than provided USB cable into USB port, air inlet and inner air outlet.
– Avoid exposure to water.
– Only use this mosquito machine as intended per this manual.
– Clean the monster killer, mosquito machine, regularly to avoid germs and mold with a damp cloth.
Components & Parts Exploded View
On/Off Button Main body
Insect Strainer Insect Container
Insect Trap Mode
Night Light Mode
Directions of Usage of this indoor mosquito trap
Night Light Mode Button
– One short press will turn on the white light, second press to change to warm light and a third press to turn off.
– Press and hold the night light button to brighten or dim the light.
– The device will switch off automatically after 12 hours of operation.
– Without USB power supply, maximum operation time will be; Night Light mode 6-8 hours, Mosquito/Insect Trap mode 2 hours.
* Charge capacity will be reduced over time due to the nature of lithium battery.
Insect Trap Mode Button
– One short press will turn on UV light and fan.
– Press again to turn off insect trap mode.
– Insects are trapped inside strainer. The strainer needs to be emptied daily.
How to charge this Mosquito Killer?
– Fully charge this indoor mosquito trap before using it before first use.
– Attach provided USB cable to a powered USB port to begin charging.
– Charging will take approximately takes 6 hours.
– This mosquito killer lamp needs to be charged when the indicator light turns from bright green to red.
– The indicator light will be amber during charging then change to green when it is fully charged.
– For troubleshooting visit Ecotropos support.
PLEASE CONFIRM HOW THE ABOVE WORKS
How to store this Mosquito Killer Lamp?
– Clean this atomic zapper, monster trapper mosquito machine regularly.
– Clean the Insect Strainer with a clean damp cloth.
– Do not store this mosquito killer lamp in direct sunlight.
Certificate Safety Standard
CORRENTE Night Light & Mosquito/Insect Trap complies with RoHs and EMC requirement of the European Community.
– Maximum charging input cannot exceed DC5V 2A. NEED TO CLARIFY
– Clean and dry the device thoroughly in between long periods of non-usage.
– Attach all components together and store away.
How to dispose this Mosquito Killer Lamp?
– If the lithium battery begins leaking, DO NOT touch the liquid.
– If the battery liquid gets into your eyes, wash your eyes with clean water and consult a doctor immediately.
– If battery liquid comes into contact with your skin, wash it off immediately with water.
– If you choose to travel by airplane with the device, please consult with your airline and follow all safety regulations/guidelines.
– Please follow all local governmental regulations concerning recycling of lithium battery.
– Visit https://www.ecotropos.com/ support if you need further assistance.
CORRENTE Night Light & Insect Trap
DONGGUAN JIHUI ELECTRONICS & PLASTICS PRODUCTS.,LTD Address: Chai Uk Industrial Estate Phasa 4, Wusha, Changan, Dongguan,Guangdong Province,China.
Power 5V 1A 1-4W
Li-Po Battery Capacity 1500 mAh
Recommended 5-40 °C
Temperature 41-105 °F
Charge Time 6 hours
Operation Time Night Light mode 4 hours, Insect Trap mode 2 hours
Accessories USB cable
Made in China
Patent number: 202030015895.215
Printed July 2020